Our client is currently seeking a Civil Plant Operator in the Wollongong region.
The position is on a Contract/ Temp basis (up to 6- 12 months) and is due to commence ASAP. Please note that the employer reserves the right to cancel the contract if their needs change and the person is no longer required.
Work will be 9 days per fortnight, and usual hours of work will be 6:30am to 2:45pm (may be asked to work over time). As per WCC Enterprise Agreement- wages to be paid; $1095.42 per week plus superannuation.
- Drivers Licence
- WHS White Card
- VOC or expired WorkCover competency tickets for excavator, backhoe
- Experience in construction: concreting and concrete finishing
- Experience in use of excavators (5 – 20 tonnes) and backhoes (desirable)
- Excavation experience- bulk works and excavation of concrete slabs
- Strong understanding of WHS and compliance
- Experience in general labouring duties
- Experience of loading and unloading trucks (plant off the back of trucks)
- Rock breaking experience
- Customer service
Along with meeting the above criteria, the successful candidate will be a loyal, reliable and honest person with a good attitude.
To apply, please send your resume and a covering letter outlining relevant experience to [email protected]
Please note: Successful applicants will be required to undertake a complete Functional Assessment which includes alcohol and drug screening prior to commencing employment.
If you have already registered for work with LabourCo and meet the essential criteria above please contact us to confirm your availability within office hours (8:00AM – 4:30PM Monday to Friday).