LabourCo Tamworth are seeking applications from suitably qualified Plant Operators & Drivers to join our casual workforce which service clients in the Tamworth, New England and North-West area.
To be considered for the positions applicants must have either heavy vehicle licence (minimum MR) and/or proven machinery experience and competency (tractors, loaders, rollers, excavators, backhoe, bobcat, forklift etc.)
You will also need proven experience, with references, in Civil Construction and/or Road Construction & Maintenance.
To be considered for the positions you will need to be:
- Flexible – work types, hours and locations depend heavily on the requirements of our clients and may vary on a daily basis
- Reliable – able and willing to commit to early starts and possible ongoing placements.
- Respectful – it is extremely important that all of our employees understand that they are representing our business and are expected to treat clients, colleagues, members of the public and plant equipment with respect at all times.
In return you will receive regular, sometimes ongoing, casual work, above Award wages where possible and fair and honest treatment.
You must possess the following skills and current qualifications at a minimum in order to be considered:
- WHS White Card
- Heavy Vehicle License (MR minimum)
- Proven experience in the desired work fields.
- Able to pass pre-employment functional assessment which includes mandatory drug and alcohol testing.
Please note: If you do not possess the above skills/qualifications you will not be considered for these roles.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief covering letter outlining relevant experience to [email protected] or contact Wayne on 0419 554 345 for a confidential discussion.
PLEASE NOTE: SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A PRE-EMPLOYMENT FUNCTIONAL ASSESSMENT WHICH INCLUDES A DRUG & ALCOHOL TEST