LabourCo are seeking applications from suitably qualified and skilled All-rounders for an on-going casual placement with our Client in Tamworth.
The position is offered on a casual basis, initially for approximately 20 hrs per week, with more hours during busy periods.
The roster will include weekend shifts.
- Tractor/Mower operation
- Water Truck operation.
- General Labouring around the facility.
- General Handyman & Maintenance duties.
- Physically fit and reliable.
- WHS White Card
- HR License (may consider MR for the right person)
- Experience with Tractors, Mowers and other small plant.
- General handyman/maintenance knowhow.
- Able to work to a roster which includes weekend work.
PLEASE NOTE: SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A PRE-EMPLOYMENT FUNCTIONAL ASSESSMENT WHICH INCLUDES A DRUG & ALCOHOL TEST
To be considered for the positions you will need to be:
- Flexible – along with this placement there may be additional work with other clients that you will be asked to fill.
- Reliable – able and willing to commit to early starts, weekends and possible ongoing placements.
- Respectful – it is extremely important that all of our employees understand that they are representing our business and are expected to treat clients, colleagues, members of the public and plant equipment with respect at all times.
Please note: If you do not possess the above skills/qualifications you will not be considered for these roles.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief covering letter outlining relevant experience to [email protected] or contact Wayne on 0419 554 345 for a confidential discussion.