We are seeking labourers to join our casual pool which services the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Hunter regions.
Applicants with experience in concreting, construction & road maintenance experience will be highly regarded.
The majority of shifts will be allocated on either a daily or weekly basis. To be considered for the positions you will need to be:
- Flexible – work types, hours and locations depend heavily on the requirements of our clients and may vary on a daily basis
- Travel – may be required within the Newcastle, Hunter, Lake Macquarie & Central Coast regions
- Reliable – you will often be notified of work between 2.00-4.30pm in the afternoon prior to your shift. If you do not receive notification of a shift in the afternoon, you will automatically be placed on our on-call list for the following morning. You should be prepared to answer your phone from 5.00am to fill or replace shifts
- Respectful – it is extremely important that all of our employees understand that they are representing our business and are expected to treat clients, colleagues, members of the public and plant equipment with respect at all times
You must meet the below essential criteria in order to be considered:
- WHS White Card (formerly Green Card)
- Blue Traffic Control Card
- Current Drivers Licence (and own reliable transport)
- Physically fit for the inherent requirements of the role
Please note: If you do not possess the above qualifications, you cannot be considered for these roles. If you have booked in to complete your traffic control qualification, please note this in your covering letter and/or resume.
Holding any of the following tickets and licences (with proven operating experience) would be advantageous:
- Skid Steer (Bobcat)
- MC, HC, HR, MR & LR Drivers Licence
To apply, please send your resume and a covering letter outlining relevant experience to [email protected] or contact Kia on 02 4910 0130 for a confidential discussion.
PLEASE NOTE: SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A PRE-EMPLOYMENT FUNCTIONAL ASSESSMENT WHICH INCLUDES AN ALCOHOL AND DRUG SCREEN